So things are super crazy around here since I am on my own for now, but I just wanted to post a picture of each kid that I took the other day. I feel so blessed to have these three amazing kids in my life, and I wouldn't trade being their mommy for anything! But I can't wait to move so I have some help, especially at bedtime.
Lauren is such a big girl! I can't even believe how big she is getting, and she looks like such a young lady in this picture. She is always listening to me because she has been telling everyone we are moving May 10, even though I have never told her that directly.
Alison is fiesty as ever, but still so sweet! Here she is showing off her new favorite hairstyle of the moment (two braids) and her new favorite dress, her ladybug dress. I am so happy she is branching out from her gray dress! But that dress still needs to be clean just about every day just in case.



No comments:
Post a Comment