And we finally put the toddler rail on Alison's bed on Monday! She was really excited about it when it happened and she came out of her room about 4 times in 10 minutes to see what was going on, but she finally calmed down and went to sleep. She made a little mess, nothing like Lauren however! On Tuesday for her nap, she just kept coming out, so I had to put the doorknob lock on her door, and she has been pretty great ever since. We do pretty much the same routine as before, and she just lays down in her bed and says "You go night night too, Mommy." So as long as she thinks everyone else is going to sleep, she's fine to go to sleep as well. I am sure it's only a matter of time before she starts making a mess of her room, but I am happy that she is adjusting so well! And of course the girl's new favorite place to hang out is in Alison's bed! It's cute to see them sitting in there together reading books.
| Notice Alison has her favorite dress over her PJ's! |
The next challenge is going to be moving Alison into Lauren's room in a couple months. I am very interested to see how that goes!



No comments:
Post a Comment