
We continued Lauren's birthday celebration at Sesame Place on Saturday...it was just Lauren, Mommy and Daddy. And I think she really enjoyed having both of us all to herself for the afternoon! (Alison and Mum Mum had a great time while we were gone.) It was kind of chilly to be there, but the main reason we went was to have lunch with the characters for Lauren's birthday, and she had a great time seeing all the characters and we even got a picture with each of the six characters who were there: Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, Telly, Zoe and Elmo. Elmo was the favorite of course, but she wasn't as scared as I expected. It was a really cute little show, they sang 4 Christmas songs and all the characters walked around and talked to the kids. And the food was actually pretty good, too. While we were there, we also rode the carousel, went to the Elmo show and rode on the balloons. It was probably our last visit to Sesame Place for awhile, but I think we got good use out of our season passes!



No comments:
Post a Comment