We had a great Christmas this year! Lauren was very surprised to see all the presents that Santa left for her and Alison...she was a little overwhelmed I think because the first thing she wanted to do was read Purpilicious...but then she discovered the dress up clothes and the Little Tykes car and she put on her Ariel dress and she was off to deliver tea to Alison. We played with the Santa gifts and then had some breakfast and opened a few presents here and there all through the morning. Lauren was excited for all of her gifts, and Alison's too! It was so great to have Mum Mum here to celebrate with us. Lauren had fun painting with her fingerpaints and trying on a few of her dress up dresses and shoes and watching Snow White.
And Brad had a
great time setting up my new iMac!!! I was SO surprised when I opened the box to find a new comp
uter. It is so awesome and about 100 times faster than the old Dell that we had! I seriously thought the box had new pots and pans in it. An iMac is SO much better than that! It was so nice to talk to Brad's family over Skype throughout the day too. The picture on this computer is amaz
ing!!
We had an impromptu family photo session and we got a pretty good family photo.



No comments:
Post a Comment