Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sesame Place




So, the family ventured to Sesame Place today, and we had a great time! We got there around 10:30 and it was raining, so we stayed in the van for about 30 minutes so I could feed Alison, and most of the rain passed while we were in there. We got a little bit sprinkled on, but once we got into the park, the rain pretty much stopped. It was overcast, but much better without the rain! Lauren and I rode on the carousel and the balloons and then we had some lunch. Brad and Lauren went on the Elmo fish and then we went to the Elmo show, and they had a new show, which was great since we had seen the one about fish about 4 times! The new show was about Halloween and I think Lauren really liked it! Brad and Lauren went on the balloons again while I fed Alison, and then we got a family photo with Elmo. Then it was time to go because Lauren was really tired! So, we missed the parade, but maybe we will have one more chance to go and we can make it an afternoon visit. Lauren really likes the rides and everything! Alison was really great, she was just looking around when we first got there and then she fell asleep and then she was happy in the Baby Bjorn during the Elmo show. We had a really great visit!




The ride home was very quiet until Lauren started puking!!! She said her tummy hurt when we left the park and I didn't think much of it because she says that almost every day because she has to poop. But I guess she had a few too many sweets or something because it was ALL OVER her! I think it really scared her, too. So we had to pull over on the side of 95 so I could clean her up. Thank goodness I had a roll of papertowels and a change of clothes in the car!! So, her carseat got a much needed bath tonight..I hope the van doesn't smell like puke! She was pretty much fine when we got home running around and playing so I don't think she has the stomach flu or anything.




We are all pretty tired today, but getting ready to watch the Michigan-Iowa game. Let's hope Michigan can pull out a win tonight! Go Blue!

No comments: