Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Alison is two months old!

I can't believe two months has gone by already since Alison was born. She is such a great addition to our family, and I just love her so much! And I love seeing how sweet Lauren is with her. She is a good baby, and has been sleeping about 4 hours at night. Her favorite place to nap during the day is the swing (or the carseat since we are ususally out and about for at least one nap stretch in the morning.) She sleeps pretty well in the bassinet at night all swaddled up. I have tried the crib that past two days and she is having none of it yet!! But I am going to keep trying!

Here are her likes and dislikes at 2 months:
LIKES: being held, being talked to, watching Lauren, sucking on her hands, her Daddy and Mommy, watching fans, looking at lights
DISLIKES: being hungry, sleeping in her crib, the carseat (unless she is tired)

Lauren had been telling me that she wanted to be Tinkerbell for Halloween, so I got her a Tinkerbell costume. When she tried it on, she said it was too tight, so we all three ventured to the Disney Store on Monday so she could pick out her costume, and she picked out Minnie Mouse. It looks so cute on her, and I hope she will wear the ears! She decided she wanted to wear her cowboy boots to the mall and she actually kept them on the whole time! Funny story about her...the other day when I went to get her from her quiet time, she said "Mommy, we went fishing today." Turns out, Mickey Mouse went fishing when she watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse earlier that day! I was really confused about how she knew about fishing!

No comments: