Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pre-Halloween

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I posted a picture! Sorry about that...it has been one of those weeks. Brad was sick for a few days, but he is feeling better now, thank goodness!!


Lauren tried on her Minnie Mouse costume for Brad yesterday and she looked SO cute, I cannot wait for Halloween. She took her ears and tried them on Alison, which was pretty cute. And what you can't see is that Lauren has on striped tights...I told her to go up and get some tights to try on with her shoes and she got striped ones!!


And big news....Alison slept through the night last night!! Woo Hoo!! She slept from 8:30-4:45. And Lauren is sleeping in panties at night, too. So lots of big stuff going on around here. Last night, she slept without getting up but the two nights before, she got up around 3 to tell us she needed to go potty. I am so proud of my girlies

1 comment:

Sara Lewis Dean said...

Yea for you and your family!!!!