Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Uncle David!



Uncle David is here to visit for the next couple of days. He and Lauren had a good time playing Rock Band to the Beatles tonight. And Alison slept peacefully in his arms!



We have had a good past two days. Yesterday, we went to pick apples at Moods Farm, and it was great! Alison slept in the Baby Bjorn, and boy was I hot when we were finished! We also went for a walk yesterday afternoon in our new double stroller and LAUREN fell asleep about 5 minutes before we got home, so I let her sleep for about 20 minutes, and of course Alison woke up right when we got home...they never sleep at the same time during the day!




Today at naptime, Lauren told me that she and Victoria were going on the airplane and when it was time to get up, they would clean up and then go downstairs. And on the plane there would be lots of shirts and skirts and books and all kinds of things. She was right! here is a photo of what I saw on the "plane" when I went to get her up. And she did sort of help me clean up.

No comments: