Sunday, September 20, 2009

Milestones

I was trying to get a photo of the two of them laying side by side, but I didn't get a single one where they were both looking at the camera!! I am sure this will be an ongoing challenge, but still a cute photo!!!



Lauren is still loving to change clothes at least three times a day! Today when I went to get her up from "naptime," she had on her bathing suit because she and Victoria went swimming. I think she is going to have a tough time adjusting to fall clothes, she loves to wear skirts and tank tops and flip flops! I hope she likes the clothes that I bought for fall...she is very particular about what she wears and she just seems to wear the same things over and over.



Alison had a couple of milestones this weekend! She is smiling now, which I LOVE!!! And she took a bottle from Brad with no problem, which is great for me so I know I can leave for more than a couple of hours and know that she won't starve! I sort of got a photo of the smile, I will try more this week.

No comments: