There is a lot going on in this picture! Lauren was pretty funny today. I wish I had my camera upstairs this morning. After I got Lauren out of her bed, I brought her into our room and she went into the bathroom and came out with my headband on, and my make-up purse and a big bucket on her arm, carrying my sweater shaver. Hysterical! It would have been great to take a picture, but I have a mental picture in my head!
Tonight, we gave her mac and cheese for dinner, so we took off her clothes because she makes such a mess!! (Thank goodness we did because it looked like she had been sliding in cheese when she was done...and we would try a bib, but they usually come off after about 2 bites.) So, after dinner, we put her shirt back on, but not her dress so she was wearing this white shirt and patterned tights. Then, she found her new black shoes that she LOVES to wear because they make a really fun noise and they have a little bit of a heel, so add that to her outfit. Then, she decided she wanted to wear her jacket. What an outfit! Then Brad started spinning her around in circles to make the both dizzy. I snapped this picture right after Brad put her down after spinning around.



No comments:
Post a Comment