We had a great day today!! Lauren opened her presents from Mommy and Daddy and she LOVES her new baby doll, and she also loves the backpack that she got to carry her around. We have named her Abby, and I think I am now going to have two baby dolls to keep up with. It's so hard to believe that 2 years have already passed...it has been a fabulous two years with our little girl!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, and I had stuffing from a turkey for the first time and it was delicious. Lauren didn't really eat much of anything except the corn pudding, but we will try again tomorrow with leftovers.
Lauren and Annabelle have really started to become good friends. They were playing more together today and after the bath tonight, they were laying in bed together sharing a pillow and a blanket! So cute! I am so happy they are getting to be such great friends.
We have so much to be thankful for...especially great family and friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment