Also, we went to Pottery Barn Kids to get her table and chairs, and she was so excited when I got out the chairs that she lined up all her friends in the chairs. And I am really annoyed because when Brad took the table out of the box and had it all put together, it is completely warped on one side, and I have no idea when we are going to find the time to go and exchange it!! It's going to be so cute when it's all there!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Mommy's first sewing project and new table and chairs
I finished my first dress for Lauren from my sewing class. It turned out pretty well...it's a little big, but she will grown into it. She didn't even want to take it off after she tried it on, so that's a good sign! (this picture is more to show the dress...it's not that great of a photo of Lauren!) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think Sue's kids have the same chairs. They're a big hit.
Post a Comment