Sorry about the lack of post yesterday....Lauren didn't fall asleep until almost 10 PM!!! She kept throwing her blanket out of her bed, and then she would start screaming at the top of her lungs because she couldn't get her blanket. A couple of times, I gave it back to her and rocked her and then put her back in bed and the second I left the room, the blanket was on the floor again. So, I ended up laying on the floor in her room for an hour, and she STILL didn't fall asleep. Finally, she fell asleep (from pure exhasution probably!!!), so I didn't get a chance to post a picture yesterday. So, here's one from yesterday where she was modeling all of her jewelry.
And one from today where she found her hat and put it on and then found the photo album of her pictures, which is one of her favorite things to peruse these days!



No comments:
Post a Comment