I have to post more than one photo today. (I know you are all really sad about that! ;) ) because Lauren was just too funny today!
First of all, she has learned that if she is in the chair, she can climb up on the table, which she did on the table on the deck this afternoon.
When she is hungry, she goes over to her high chair and pulls it over to where she sits when she eats...pretty smart, it definitely gets the message across.

And yesterday at playgroup and also when her friend was over here, she was obsessed with the pacifier (she hasn't ever really needed one), so I gave her one yesterday so she wouldn't keep trying to steal out of someone else's mouth! And she found it today and wanted to take it to bed with her, but I didn't let her...is this peer pressure or what? Should I be worried about this? Maybe it's just because she is teething...all I know is that 17 months is WAY too late to attach herself to the pacifier!




No comments:
Post a Comment