Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! no post yesterday because Brad was here with Lauren all day while I went to a scrapbooking event. I did 11 pages in 8 hours...pretty good!
We spent the early part of this morning in the ER because Lauren woke up with a really high fever of 105.4 and we kind of freaked out. The doctor said it is a virus, so nothing we can do besides give her Motrin unfortunately. She was acting completely fine when her temperature is down, so I hope the worst is over! We can't be around other kids when she has a fever, so we are bummed we didn't get to see the Johnsons today! :(
Here's a couple of photos today of Lauren doing two of Mommy's favorite things: reading People magazine and doing crosswords.



1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day to Jessica and get well soon to Lauren!
Post a Comment