Here are the rules:
1. Have Fun
2. Wear Shoes
3. Be Kind
4. Share
The one issue was that she used a stapler to get all the signs and decorations on the wall! Oops! We got her some sticky tak so no more staple holes in the wall!
The beginning of February, she and Brad went to a girl scout father/daughter dance. They had a good time! Brad said Lauren and her friend Caroline did their own conga line for about 30 minutes! So funny! Caroline's dad took a few pictures that he sent to Brad, so cute! I am glad they had a good time.
A really funny story...on Mondays, she goes to her friend Hannah's house because Alison has dance. Last Monday, Hannah's mom sent me a text that Lauren wanted me to come and get her on the way home (which never happens, she usually stays there until about 4:30!), so I was confused. When I got there, Lauren had on different clothes than the ones she had worn to school. Apparently, she spilled her milk at lunch, so she had to go to the nurse to get some new clothes. The new outfit was a pair of jeans that were too big (she doesn't even like jeans that fit) as well as a pink UK shirt. She changed as soon as we got home before I could even take a picture! She said she was embarrassed to wear the shirt. I think she felt that she was betraying Brad by wearing a different college shirt, but I told her that a lot of people in our family went to UK, so it was ok.



No comments:
Post a Comment