Ever since I brought Drew home from the hospital, the girls have been loving to play with each other. They play baby-sitter, dress-up and concert. They turn on their CD player and then they grab their microphones (remotes) and go stand on the landing and dance and sing. It's so funny to watch Lauren dancing and then Alison pretty much imitates whatever Lauren is doing. They play together really well most of them time (although Alison has gotten in the bad habit of scratching Lauren if Lauren does something she doesn't like!), and I am so happy they get along so well. I am just fearful of what that means for when they start sharing a room the end of the month....
 |
| Ever the trend-setters with the off the shoulder look! |
And Drew is already a month old! I can't even believe it. The entire month of November went by in the blink of an eye. He is such a sweet, cuddly baby. He is starting to be awake more and has started to look around and take it all in. The girls are great with him, Alison likes to go up and touch him and play with him and she always says "I'm just saying hi to him" even though she is usually touching his head and all up in his face! But at least they love him! I love hearing Alison call him Little Buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment