Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Introducing Andrew Robert Scheiner
He's here! Andrew Robert Scheiner "Drew", arrived on Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 8:58 AM weighing in at 7 lb 11 oz and 19 3/4" at Virtua Hospital in Voorhees. They have changed how they do recovery for c-sections, so as soon as Dr LItz was finished, they wheeled me into the room where Drew was being weighed and bathed and looked at, so I was able to hold him when he was less than an hour old! How amazing! It was very awesome to be able to take part in that, since I missed that with the girls.
The girls, Mum Mum and Nana came to visit us around lunchtime on Thursday and the girls were so excited to meet their "baby brother." So sweet! They took turns holding him and giving him lots of kisses, and Mommy too. I was so happy to see their sweet little faces! And Drew was so excited to meet his two big sisters.
Aunt Anne arrived on Saturday, and I know Mum Mum was happy to have her help with the girls for a couple of days.
Drew & I came home on Sunday afternoon, and it was great to be home. The first night was rough, he slept on me most of the night. But last night, he slept for a few 1-2 hour stretches between feedings, so Mommy & Daddy got a little more rest last night.
We are so thankful that he is now a part of our family! He is such a sweet blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment