So I realize it is almost December, but I wanted to get these out on the blog! And I decided to just start doing everything here instead of doing the Top Ten on the other blog. It's hard enough to keep up with one blog!! Lauren's imagination and creativity are really starting to blossom and it is so fun to hear what she will come up with! And it is so great to see how much she loves being the best big sister!
1. Taking off her socks & shoes...is one of the first things she does pretty much anywhere we go! Especially our house.
2. Knock-knock jokes...I am not sure if she got this from the Wiggles or what, but she really cracks up sometimes when Brad tells her one. And Brad's mom said he used to love knock-knock jokes too when he was a kid.
3. "What it smell like in here?"...she has one sensitive nose, she is always asking what the smell is.
4. Gymnastics...she really loves her weekly Gymnastics class. Her favorite thing is the balance beam I think. The teachers are great, and she also loves getting to go to McDonald's afterwards with her friends Madison and Jessica.
5. Dresses...she LOVES to wear dresses! Such a girly girl.
6. Coloring..she has really gotten into coloring. She will sit at her little table and color her coloring books at least once every day sometimes for 20 minutes or so.
7. Smarties...a new favorite candy after Halloween.
8. Turning on the light...she has started turning on the lamp on her bedside table after we put her to bed and reading books to her babies. I am fine with this as long as she doesn't make a mess of her clothes like she does at naptime.
9. Answering the phone...if the phone rings and there is a phone next to her, she will just pick it up, turn it on and say "Hi." Not a good habit, but good if a telemarketer calls!
10. "I like your outfit, Mommy." She says this to me almost every morning when I get dressed. Sometimes she even says she likes my socks!! Brad was changing clothes one night and he had on his boxers and she said "I like your pants, Daddy."
11. The Bouncy seat...she is really funny about the bouncy seat. It has two different music modes, one that just plays and the other that plays when Alison kicks. But the music that plays when Alison kicks scares Lauren for whatever reason...and she knows the music so well that when it it almost over, she will turn it off and then turn it back on to make sure that Alison always has music. She will be watching TV and come over and change the music...funny girl!
12. Going to Grandma's House...this is one of her favorite games. She will put Victioria in the stroller and then load up her backpack and/or purses with all kinds of stuff and go to Grandma's house which is the chair in the computer room.
See below for a couple of pictures.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment