Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stuck











Recently, Lauren plays in her bed for about an hour before she falls asleep for her nap (which means some days she doesn't fall asleep until 3), but I always hear her talking to her babies about getting ready to watch Elmo, and are they sleepy, etc. Well, today, after she had been in her bed for about an hour, she started crying and saying "Stuck, Mommy I'm stuck" But she didn't sound hurt, like she was stuck in her crib, so I decided I would just see what was going on when it was time to get up. She WAS stuck....in her baby doll's shirt!!! Somehow, she had put on her doll's shirt, with BOTH of her arms in a sleeve. The shirt was on backwards, and very tight, so I can only imagine how she even got it on! And there is no way she could have gotten it off without help! The pictures don't quite do it justice because she was still waking up when I took them, but you get the idea....

No comments: