Sorry for no posts this weekend...Friday night, I went to see Marley & Me with some friends, and then Saturday night, Brad and I went out with some of our neighbors. We left Lauren at one of their houses with their three kids and their baby-sitter. This is the first time we have left her with a baby-sitter, and I think she had a great time! She was a little apprehensive when we got there, but once she found all the fun stuff they had to play with, she was fine. I said bye to her and she gave me a big hug and said "Bye-bye" and that was it! Pretty amazing! She stayed up until about 10:00!
Here's a couple photos. On Friday, she decided to pile all her toys in this box, and she thought that was pretty cool. And Brad has started swinging her in the laudry basket and she thinks that is really fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment