Lauren was having the best time tonight after dinner "shooting" napkins into my empty bowl. After she threw it, she laughed this really deep, evil sounding laugh that she does when she thinks something is really funny! It was really cute.
In other news, I am pretty sure she is done napping!!! Can that really be possible?!?! She is only 25 months old. But in the last 5 days, she has only slept one of them. But she will still play in her crib happily for 1.5-2 hours, so I guess I shouldn't complaing. But still, I think that's really early to give up napping....but she did give up her morning nap right after she turned one....



2 comments:
I hate to tell you this but that was age Rebecca gave up napping. Katie was still taking them!
Uncle Bob
No more naps! Gah!!! Mia only takes about a 90 min nap in the afternoons, and I wish it was longer. It's the only time during the day when I can get anything done. Good luck!
Post a Comment