A friend of mine offered us free tickets to go see Disney on Ice:Worlds of Fantasy today. It was a great show, and Lauren was ok, but it was somewhat stressful for me! The first 20 minutes she sat in my lap just because she was overwhelmed and then she saw that all the other kids were sitting in their own seats and she wanted to sit in her seat, too. But she is not quite heavy enough, so she was sitting, standing, sitting on the floor, back in the seat. SO fidgety!! I think she would have done better if she was more familiar with the characters...they did CARS, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Tinkerbell. She was pretty good with The Little Mermaid. And she liked the 5 minutes that Mickey and Minnie were out there! I am glad we got to see the show because it was really well done, but I am glad the tickets were free! (Thanks Natalie!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment