Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New shoes


We had an interesting day today. I had to run a few errands this morning, and Lauren REFUSED to get in the stoller at Kohl's, so I decided I would carry her to see how she would do. I won't be doing that again for a while!!! She was fine at the beginning. We found her some new Elmo pajamas, (which she did not let go of pretty much the whole time we were in there) and then I was attempting to look at the sale clothes at which point she decided she wanted to get down. So, we went over to the shoe department and then she literally took off running and the second I picked her up, she started screaming and thrashing around. (A little girl put her hands over her ears she was screaming so loud.) We found a pair of shoes for her to try on, and she wore them out of the store, and then she wanted them in her bed for her nap! She was just cranky all day today, and I definitely learned my lesson about putting her in the stroller because that was very stressful for me! Here's a picture of her in her new shoes.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I can COMPLETELY feel your pain!! Addi is currently in a stage that is making me rethink my dislike of toddler harnesses.