Lauren has discovered that if she climbs on the bag that holds my sewing machine (I wish I had a place to keep it out all the time!!!), she can get to the sunscreen. And notice the stickers on the floor in the background...she found a page of stickers this morning and took every single one off and put it on the floor, thank goodness they weren't too hard to get off!
And she is now wearing onesies to bed after she unfastened her diaper before going to sleep one night last week and woke up at 3 AM soaking wet and was up for an hour and half! The onesies seem to be preventing her from doing it again...for now!!
A funny thing she did today was give herself five. It was so funny...she put all the pegs in her pegboard and then I said "Give me five," and she did and then she was clapping, and then she realized she had two hands, so she gave herself five. Such a funny girl!!



No comments:
Post a Comment