Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where's Lauren?



Today was an interesting day...it was kind of dreary and rainy all day and Lauren was pretty whiny most of the morning. We had playgroup here, and she was good during playgroup. I put her down for her nap, and I was tired, so I took a nap too. When I went to get her up, I was glad because she still had her diaper on...so I thought! She had taken her diaper off but put her pants back on. As soon as I picked her up, she peed all over me!!! And she had peed in her bed a little first too. So, I had to change her clothes, my clothes and her sheet...not fun. (But definitely better than the middle of the night!!!) I hope she has now learned why she cannot take her diaper off in her bed! Here we are before we went up to bed with her waterproof sheet and her crib sheet.

Tonight, she was having a great time playing with all the Easter eggs and then she put the bucker on her head and was playing peek-a-boo. She thought it was so funny!

No comments: