Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Blog

So, I have decided to do a blog for a picture of Lauren each day to show what we are up to....I am going to try my best to post one every day since I know there are a lot of you out there who need your daily Lauren fix!

I will still post once a week with more photos on the other blog, so this will be just one photo each day.
I intended to start Thursday, so today you get three photos!

Here is Thursday's:

We didn't do much on Thursday, but she looked so cute in this new blue outfit from the Carlsons!


Here is yesterday's:
Lauren drank cow's milk for the first time and she liked it! And she didn't even miss her bottle at bedtime.

Here's today's:
We went to see Santa at the library today, and Lauren wasn't too fond of him. But once I gave her blankie and Santa started rubbing her nose, she stopped crying.


So, that's actually four! ENJOY!!

No comments: